|Follow the above link to the main page for this topic or click the graphic below to visit the Homepage.|
|Cullen Family History|
Mary Elizabeth Cullen
Cullen Family History Collection
Seth and Kate - I know nothing about except they were of English descent.
Enos was born in England possibly around 1835-40 and he died at an early age possibly in his early 30's about 1870. (Can you read the date on the tombstone?). He was buried in the Castalia Cemetary (as you saw). He married Betsy James around 1858. She died July 29, 1918 and also buried in Castalia Cemetary beside Enos. No stone there for her.
They had 3 children:I. Ellen had five children. Married Geo Pelton.
- Ellen, or Ella. went by Ell.
- Charles - My father.
They had 3 children:II. Charles Cullen - My father. Married Sarah Elizabeth Goodwin - July 2, 1882. He was born February 27, 1861. Died Feb 13, 1923.
They had 7 children.1. Anna Ellen born March 29, 1882. Died Dec 16, 1956 buried in Clyde, Ohio Cemetary. She married John Black in 1900.
- Anna Ellen
- William Earnest
- James Henry
- Betsy Maria
- Johnny - Infant died
- Lester Charles
- Mary Elizabeth (me)
They had two children.In 1908 Anna married Fred Smith. He died 1912.
- Hazel Elizabeth. July 7, 1902.
- Howard James. ?
They had one childHazel married Lyle Tea.
- Marian Lucille. Feb 7, 1910.
3 childrenHoward had married Gladys ?
3 childrenMarian married Ray Murphy. They divorced. 1 child - Joanne. Died age 13. Later married Vinton Wollenslegel.
- Howard Jr.
They had 5 children3. James Henry Cullen. Born March 28, 1887. Died Jan 8, 1960. Married Grace Cable - divorced.
- Melba Leona (maiden) passed away.
- Mildred May - Married to Voltaire Bechtel. Both passed away 1984
- Twins - Lester and Lloyd.
Two children.James married Gertrude Davenport - divorced.
- Helen - Two children
- Carl Cullen (your grandfather) You have data.
They had five children -6. Lester Charles Cullen - Born Sept. 6, 1900. Died April 6, 1911. Age 11 yrs. He was kicked by a colt in the temple.
- Ruth Elizabeth Knappenberger Aldrich - she married Ralph Aldrich. Both passed away - 5 or 6 children?
- Violet Ann Little - Married Robert Little. He passed away. They had three children (information withheld - J.C.)
- Donna Jean Cooley - Married Benj Cooley - 2 children (information withheld - J.C.)
- Gladine Mary Bell - Married to Wilbur Bell - 2 children (information withheld - J.C.)
- Doris Ann Hasselbach. Married to Tom Hasselbach - 2 children (information withheld - J.C.)
Had four children
- Edna - Married Leon Matter. Had 11 children.
- John (Jack)